The Global Drylands Center (GDC) at the Julie Ann Wrigley Global Futures Laboratory’s Global Institute of Sustainability and Innovation is seeking a project coordinator to perform a central role in coordinating the multiple activities of the GDC.
- Coordinates project activities and assists in execution
- Works closely and collaboratively with key stakeholders to define project activities, budget, and outcomes
- Prepares and manages logistics, scheduling, and target audience communications
- Manages hiring of independent contractors, research team, and hourly personnel
- Responsible for purchasing/reimbursement/travel – process purchase requisitions, reimbursements and travel for GDC Director and students
- Coordinates events – plans and organizes GDC conferences, seminars, workshops, visitors and meetings
- Maintains direct contact with individuals from various outside organizations and university departments associated with scheduled project/program
- Manages Center accounts – assists GDC Director with managing budgets
- Assists in proposal and report writing
- Develops PowerPoint presentations
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years related experience; OR, any equivalent combination of education and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Experience organizing projects and processes
- Experience in coordinating and prioritizing work and activities
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management and budgeting
- Evidence of effective written, oral, and inter-personal communication skills
- Experience in work that requires attention to detail and organization
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Applications including Excel and PowerPoint
Please use this link for more information: Apply Here
Applications are due by June 21, 2022 at 3 pm Arizona time.